Value Your Trade
Should You Sell Your Car?
Are you looking to trade in your car around Wasaga Beach? Wondering how much your car is worth? Trading in your current vehicle is a quick way to make your next purchase far more affordable and to get a lower interest rate on your auto loan. To value your trade near Wasaga Beach and determine the trade-in price for your car, use our tool above. If you’re unsure of how to trade in your car, read on. We’ll quickly cover the steps and go over some benefits to trading your vehicle in at Mike Jackson GM.
Once you’ve got your quote, be sure to deduct your estimate from the purchase price of the vehicle when applying for financing or using our monthly payment calculator to see your adjusted interest rate and estimated monthly payment.
What Are the Benefits of Trading in a Car?
The first step Barrie drivers should take when figuring out how to trade in your car is understanding why they should value their trade near Wasaga Beach. Before you determine the trade-in price for your car, learn about a few of the key benefits to trading in your vehicle:
- You’ll reap the benefits of selling your car without any of the associated hassles. There’s no need to advertise your car, screen prospective buyers in the Barrie area, or negotiate. Our dealership will handle the hard parts! And cutting out the hassle doesn’t mean you won’t sell your car at market value!
- Trading in a car is fast and convenient. Simply use our trade-in tool to submit your car’s information and attach a couple of photos, to find out how much your car is worth. We’ll handle the rest!
- If you own your car, you can apply the money you’ll get from the trade-in deal to the lease or finance plan attached to your next car.
- If you use the money you get towards your down payment, you’ll have a much easier time negotiating for a lower interest rate.
How to Trade in Your Car
If you’re looking to trade in your car around Wasaga Beach, but you’re unsure of what steps to take, follow the instructions below:
- Use our trade-in tool above to get a quote of how much your car is worth. To obtain the trade-in car price for your car, you’ll need the VIN number, year, make, model, trim, and an estimate of what condition it’s in. Be sure to make note of any customizations it’s undergone. You should also get additional estimates from Kelley Blue Book® Value and Edmunds True Market Value®. Bringing several quotes will only give you more leverage at the negotiating table.
- Once you’ve gotten your quotes, bring them to Mike Jackson GM in Collingwood. Wondering, “Should I fix my car before trading it in?” Our mechanics will inspect the vehicle and verify its condition. We’ll consider the model’s market value, condition, and general demand, and then give you an offer.
- Once you have your offer, prepare to negotiate. Once both parties have settled on a final price, you can choose to take cash or credit towards a new vehicle.
Tips on Optimizing Trade-in Value
If you’re planning on trading in your vehicle, and you want to be sure that you get the best offer that you can for it, bear in mind the following tips:
- If your car is halfway to its next service interval, don’t worry too much about having it maintained. It’s highly cost-effective for a dealership to top off all of its vital fluids.
- If your car needs big repairs or parts replacement, definitely take care of this beforehand.
- If your upholstery is in bad shape or your cabin is dirty, appearance can have a big impact on condition grading. Touching up the cabin of your vehicle is a highly cost-effective way to optimize trade-in value.
Have More Questions About How to Trade Your Car Around Wasaga Beach?
If you’re running into any issues as you attempt to value your trade near Wasaga Beach and find out how much your car is worth, don’t hesitate to contact Mike Jackson GM in Collingwood for help. We’ll walk Meaford drivers through all the steps of how to trade in their car and determine the trade-in price of their car. Do you have other questions about the car buying process? Be sure to check out our finance and insurance guides for helpful reads. We look forward to showing you exceptional customer service.